Sunday, August 23, 2009

Fall is in the Air


This is my card for Mojo Monday #7 as they celebrate 100 sketches. One of my favorite stampers, Mary Fish, designed this sketch.
Instead of squares I used the Curly Label Punch, for a different look. The Scallop Edge Punch came in handy and I had to use my Nestabilities Ovals again~just got them and LOVE them~ My DSP is from last year but the background cardstock is Sage Shadow.
My little pot of sunflowers ushers in fall, from the A Flower For All Seasons stamp set. I used the aqua painter to watercolor the pot with Really Rust, and the leaves are Sage Shadow. Flower is Summer Sun and Close to Cocoa. More Mustard grograin ribbon and brads top it off. I am saving this card for a very special friend who turns 60 next month! Check out how my sketch compares in the right hand corner of my blog!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mary Fish said...

Now THIS is creative genius. Love the sketch with the Curly Label Punch.

This is so fun for me. Thanks for trying my MOJOMARY Sketch. Mary