Sunday, October 11, 2009

A Folk Art Card!

For this PPA and Mojo Monday Challenge, I chose the fun and "folksy" stamp set, Razzle Dazzle. Using the PPA colors: Perfect Plum, Pumpkin Pie, and Old Olive, I used the respective markers to color the stamp, huffed on it and down it went on Very Vanilla. I colored the flower circles with the Pumpkin Pie marker and punched them out with a 1/2 inch punch, and put an Old Olive brad in the middle of the flower. The mat pad and paper piercer really helped with the spacing of the circles. Some retired DSP helped bring out some pattern interest and a strip of Old Olive ribbon topped off my strip going down the middle of the card. I left off a sentiment so I could use this one for the future!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Margaret Moody said...

Great job combining the two challenges, Tracey! I love your pretty card! Of all the things I've seen made with Razzle Dazzle, this is definitely one of my favorites! I love all the flowers in circles and love the pretty patterned papers you used! Super job!