Thursday, March 31, 2011

Pansy Punch Art for PPA87

This is another version of my previous pansy card but I used Summer Sun ribbon instead of Lavender Lace. The pansies were made with the Extra Large Butterfly Punch cut out of Shimmer White cardstock. Thus my entry for Pals Paper Arts Punch challenge. I video tutorial by Dawn Olchefske http://www.dostampingtypepad.com/ helped me create the pansies. This is her blog and you will have to navigate to find her You Tube video tutorial called Butterfly Pansies Punch Art. Hope you have as much fun as I have making these easy little spring flowers. Happy Spring...I think! (It snowed here yesterday!!)

1 comment:

Melanie C said...

Very creative on the flowers...I never would have thought to use a butterfly punch. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.