Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Gift Card Box and Cards


This is the project we are doing for Stamp Camp next Tuesday. I found a box pattern on Splitcoast Stampers. It is the A2 card box.
It is really easy and a nice way to create a gift set of cards. I used Kiwi Kiss cardstock and stamped the rose from the Fifth Avenue Floral Stamp set on the top of the box. You can see I also punched out the eyelet scallop around the edge...love that punch! For the cards I simply used Whisper White cardstock as my base and layered Kiwi Kiss and Baja Breeze cardstock to create the background for the Fifth Avenue flowers stamped out of the same color ink. A fun little cordoroy button on one card and a button from the Button Bouquet embellished the cards. The striped grograin ribbon in the same colors adorns each card. The scallop oval punch pops out a little greeting. These were so fast and simple to assemble. Hope my girls like them!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: