Monday, April 6, 2009

The Patch Work Look!


I have been seeing lots of this patchwork look and had to try it. It is so easy! You can use a square punch or just cut out squares 1 1/2 inches by 1 1/2 inches and tape down on a 4 by 5 inch piece of white cardstock. The Stampin Up double sided designer papers are perfect. This happens to be the paper from the Sale A Bration catalog. Put the finished patchwork through the Big Shot using the Top Note Die and...voila! I put little stitches of blue marker around each patch. The Top Note is taped to Bashful Blue cardstock. To top it off I used the NEW scallop punch found in the new mini catalog and the new punch stamp set as well, punched out of the large oval punch. I colored in the flowers with So Saffron marker.
This is a simple card but has that wow factor! Order online through my Stampin Up! website...just click and you are there!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: