Monday, July 13, 2009

Animal Stories for Isaac!

My my new little grandson inspired this card! He is 2 months old and it won't be long before I am reading animal stories to him! This card is also for my Mojo Monday sketch. I used the new Tall Tales designer series paper for my background. But the funky giraffe is stamped in Crushed Curry. I created my letters with the Naturally Serif Sizzlet Die strips in Rich Razzleberry cardstock. The ribbon coordinates and the punch adds a playful touch. The center of the punch is from the Razzle Dazzle stamp set.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

karen said...

wonderful card, i really like how you put a name on it

Jeanette - said...

Very sweet card!!

Rel Squire (NZ) said...

What a lovely card, your wee grandson is a lucky wee boy, your card is so cute and he will adore all the animal stories that you will soon be reading to him.

Crystal said...

SOOO cute!! Love those new colors!!! Love your take on the mojo this is fantastic!!!

Daniel Lane Parrott said...

issac inspires me too....hahah love it mom