Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Autumn Harvest for Mojo and PPA

For the Mojo Monday sketch and the PPA Inspirational Challenge, I chose the new stamp set from the Holiday Mini Catalog, Gifts of the Earth. Old Olive and More Mustard cardstock pulled out the colors for PPA and worked well with the images. I stamped the pumpkin in Basic Brown and used my aqua painter on my stamp pads to bring out the colors, then cut her out and popped her up with some dimentionals. I stamped the large image in Basic Brown as well. You can barely see, but I spritzed both squares with a little Old Olive too! With a few Earth Element brads and some Old Olive ribbon and a strip of retired DSP, this card came together in a simple design. It feels like fall here in the southwest part of Ohio! Bring out the sweatshirts and lets take a trip to the pumpkin farm!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: