Monday, September 21, 2009

Masculine Cards


Masculine cards can be difficult, but not with the new "Autumn Meadows" designer paper from the Holiday Mini! My brother and brother-in-law both have birthdays this week...on the same day! So I brought out my retired "Winds of Grace" stamp set. The lighthouse was stamped on the designer paper which was already shaded in beautifully! Just layering some strips of this paper created the masculine background I was looking for. The sailboat was stamped on Very Vanilla which I had stamped up with the background stamp, "Sanded." I also used "Sanded" on the sentiment and sponged on a bit more Bermuda Bay. The sailboat is colored with the aqua painter with some Bermuda Bay from the lid of my stamp pad. A few brads, and a sentiment created a fast and easy solution for the men in my life! Love the colors and variety of more rustic designs on this paper!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: