Saturday, November 28, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch

This little Mojo card was created with my Berry Christmas stamp set. Using Real Red, Dusty Durango and Chirstmas Cocoa specialty papers, I carried out a simple color scheme. I stamped the wreaths in Real Red 3 times and then stamped another in Dusty Durango, stamping some cute Real Red berries and a birdie! I punched out the circles with the large circle punch and hand cut out the wreath. The middle was punched with a 1 1/4 punch. Make Merry is the happy greeting with a holly branch stamped on it to add a bit of contrast. I hope you have had a wonderful holiday. My grown kids have been in town since Tuesday. But they will all be gone by Monday morning. May your Christmas season be blessed with lots of creativity!! Thanks for visiting!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

kandistar said...

I love your card, I have been looking at all of the other entries just for fun and came across your blog. You have taken a unique and creative spin on this card and I think it is beautiful!
*Candace*