Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Our Creative Corner Inspiration Challenge

What's gotten into me? 3 challenges in 2 days...wow! Anyway, Our Creative Corner has this fun inspiration challenge and I will use any excuse to make a fall card! Love the colors of this season! I just could never part with this retired Stampin Up set though and I simply stamped the images with Versamark, and used some shiny black embossing powder. I watercolored the images with More Mustard and Pumpkin and a little Soft Suede. Cutting out the little leaves and mounting them on dimentionals creates a bit more whimsy. Being "grateful" ...for family and friends and so many blessings.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Victoria S. said...

Tracey love your fall card and the punmkins are so cute! Love that snowflake one too.
great job!

jaydee said...

Tracey, love this pumpkin and leaves card. I swear, I want to sweep up all the leaves and then go play in them! what a fabulous card. thanks so much for sharing
jaydee