Friday, July 16, 2010

Baby Carriage Card

I adapted this card from Sandy McIver. It uses the Scallop Circle Bigz Die, Dotted Swiss embossing folder and Eyelet Punch along with some other circle punches. You cut out the circle leaving 1 1/2 inches below the scallop design to allow for the fold. Then you put one side through he embossing folder. You can embellish with any kind of punch. Iused the Cricut for the baby, but I have also used a circle punch as well. A friend and I stamped the other day and she made her card with 3 baby heads for a mother expecting triplets! It was SOOO cute! As you can see, the wheels are made out of 2 circle punches and I put a rhinestone brad in the middle of each. You could use a heart as well. For the stroller handle, I punched out a portion of the small circle scallop punch! I still love my Barely Banana cardstock for soft baby cards so that is what I used here. This card has been a hit when I have given it at baby showers! Guess is will be my staple now! Blessings and Joy!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: