Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge


With the shipment of new stuff yesterday I have had such fun playing with new colors, stamps and papers. For this Mojo Monday sketch I decided to use the "Because I Care" set inking up the flower with Pretty in Pink, Rich Razzelberry and Old Olive markers. With a little "huff" I found the colors worked beautifully for this hydrangea. On a side note...I have a hydrangea and for the life of me, it grows a foot tall every summer, bloomed a couple small blooms this year, and then, dies off in the fall! I long for a big bushy hydrangea plant!!! Any tips? Anyway, hope you enjoy this Mojo offering, simple and elegant I think!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Dori Shelton said...

What a beautiful card! I like that you used one image for your four squares. The color combo is wonderful as well.