Monday, January 12, 2009

Joy Thoughts

It doesn't take much to make me happy, but to find real joy- that happens sometimes unexpectantly. I can't wait for the birth of my first grandchild. That little person will surely fill my heart with joy. It will be a love connection immediately. That is because there will be a relationship to begin and look forward to growing each time I see and hold that little one. I was reading in the Psalms and David said this of his relationship with the Lord, " You will make known to me the path of life; in your presence is fulness of joy; in your right hand are pleasures forever." (Psalm 16:11) My real joy comes in this relationship with the Lord too. But it is a fulness, a richness, only because I am getting to know Him better each day...as I trust Him with everything...What are you trusting Him for today? I pray you find joy.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anna said...

Hey Tracey!! I love your blog... you've done a beautiful job on it! And your cards are gorgeous! I'll have to pass this along to my friends who do stamping. Hope you and the family are well!