Monday, January 26, 2009

My Swap Cards


This Sunday is my Sincerely Stamped meeting. About 17 of us will swap cards and make several projects, get new ideas and enjoy stamping together. That is one of the benefits of being a Stampin Up! demonstrator! This time we are making our swaps from any of the Sale a Bration stamps and accessories. My little cards are made from the Top Note Big Shot die and the "Delicate Dots" designer paper. I stamped the punch outs with "Polka Dot Punches" as my embellishments, all Sale a Bration products. The Certainly Celery wide ribbon is also a Sale a Bration goodie! I love the colors in these papers...Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, and Sahara Sand. I think I will make a baby scrapbook for my grandson out of this paper...!!! Remember, if you order $50 in Stampin Up products you can choose a Sale a Bration stamp set or accessory shown in the mini cataloq for FREE. Just check my website under promotions and click on the Sale A Bration cataloq. It all begins February 1 through March 31.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: