Saturday, January 17, 2009

Teacher Bags and....the New Caddy revealed on Monday!

This is the teacher bag I created from the top note die. I folded it in half and added the designer paper and Felt Flurry and Baja Breeze ribbon. Included in the bag: hot chocolate mix and a baggie of marshmellows. I used the medium cello bag to house my goodies. I appreciate all our teachers do! Stay warm my Stampin friends! Look for the new catalog on Monday! It is full of wonderful new stamps, designer papers, ribbons, buttons and more!!! Think about joining my Stamp Club so you can try out all these new products and get some free! To be a part of my Stamp Club simply agree to purchase $15 in products each time we meet in February, March and April. We will made 3 projects you take home, and there will be a drawing each time for a special Stampin Up product! Come join the fun. Just let me know of your interest via email ( see my Stampin Up! website) The first class is Tues. Feb. 3, 6:30-8:30.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: