Thursday, June 18, 2009

New In Colors: Rich!

I just got my new "In Color" cardstock and had to try it out. Using "Pocket Silhouettes" as my stamp set, I inked the stamp up with the new "In Color" markers! The colors really are rich and fun to work with. With my new Color Spritzer, I speckled the white cardstock too. Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, and Melon Mambo are the colors I used. The card rests on top of the coordinating designer paper, Razzleberry Lemonade. A yellow Circle of Fire brad adorns the Petal Punch. My fun Scallop Edge punch brings in that Crushed Curry. To add a little different design I punched the edges of the card and the stamped image with my 3/16th inch corner rounder. You can order all the new cardstock beginning July 1. Lots of beautiful stampin is ahead with the new catalog!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: