Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge

It didn't take long to get the stampin "itch" back after a brief time away from my studio for Christmas celebrations! But Valentine's Day is right around the corner, and while I am waiting for some new Valentine's Day supplies to arrive soon, I wanted to get started on my cards! I LOVE to send out Valentine's Day cards. So the "Love You Much" stamp set created the images for this Pirouette Pink and Close to Cocoa color scheme. I did a little background stamping with "Filigree" and some retired DSP created a little color variation.
Adding some Dazzling Diamond glitter on the scroll background gives this card a little "wow" in person. And a rhinestone brad and bow were a must! Happy New Year of stampin joy! Thanks PPA for another great challenge!




Posted by Picasa

No comments: