Sunday, December 20, 2009

Winter Wonderland and PPA #21 Artist Pick!




It took me awhile, but as I was putting away some stamps, I came across my Christmas Punch set, and there was the snowman punch! All I could see was 3 little snowmen faces peeking in a window on a snowy winter day! It took a little retired DSP, but that's ok, cuz this happy little card just came together easily! So Pals Paper Arts, there you go and Our Creative Corner too! Since we just had our first snow and snowmen popped up all over our neighborhood, I had some relevant inspiration! Bermuda Bay, Only Orange, and Baja Breeze cardstock created the layers and I stamped the little guys on Whisper White...of course. The sentiment is from retired set, Happy Winter.

About being named Artist Pick#21...I am so surprized and yet delighted! This was a Christmas treat. Thank you Pals Paper Arts Designers. You inspire me. And all the other amazing stampers give me so much joy with their creativity! Thank you for even taking the time to visit Stamp for Joy. I pray a blessed Christmas to you and yours!

For some reason my comment button did not post here. Email me at tparrott@go-concepts.com for your thoughts about this card!!!






Posted by Picasa