Sunday, January 31, 2010

A Blizzard of Snowflakes for PPA27

Sometimes a camera just doesn't do justice to a little card! I tried to create a "blizzard" with the Swirls embossing folder on Bashful Blue, then I brayered over it in White Craft. I also sprinkled on some Dazzling Diamonds, but, alas, it doesn't show the lovely sparkle this card has in person! The cute little snowflakes are sizzlet Snowflake Die #2, and the brads are Filigree with a clear rhinestone brad in the middle. The Warm Words stamp set creates the "sparkle" sentiment. A little layer of silver cardstock sets off my little "blizzard" which I hope we won't have any more of this winter! I am headed to Florida on Saturday with my daughter and grandson for a visit with my oldest daughter. Thoughts of snowflakes will be left behind in Ohio for sure!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Love the bling on your big snowflakes! Thanks for playing @PPA!

Sylvia said...

What a beautiful card! Have you had any snow lately?

Ann Schach said...

Love the embossing and I love the bling! Great job with the challenge! Thanks for playing @ PPA!