Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Clean and Simple for Our Creative Corner

For this little Valentine I had to refrain from multiple layers and embellishments in order to remain "clean and simple." So, I cut out a heart with my Cricut, and stamped my cute and new little love bandit then cut him out with with my scallop punch. The Love Bandit stamp set is now available in the Occasion mini catalog. I love the new DSP specialty paper Sending Love. It has those lovely browns and pinks! My heart punch came in handy for a few more little hearts. Very Vanilla is my base and cardstock. Gosh I wanted to add ribbon and other goodies, but my hubby will get this one anyway! He won't miss the lack of layers and treasures!





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Love this strong colourcombo and what a sweet stamp!

Warmest greetings,

Renata