Sunday, January 10, 2010

Stampin Royalty Challenge #1

Stampin Royalty's first challenge was to create a birthday greeting since they are "birthing" a new blog challenge site. I brought out the newly retired "Branch Out" stamp set because it lends itself to any season or occasion! Inking the tree in Basic Brown, I also used the Love You Much stamp set, coloring the little heart with Pretty in Pink marker and applying around the tree. Some new Pretty in Pink satin ribbon sets off a simple design, and some paper piercing on the left top and bottom brown cardstock adds some interest. I love rhinestone brads, so a square pink one is at the top of the card give a bit of balance. My "heartfelt wishes" to Stampin Royalty as they launch their new challenge blog!!




Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

savvy teaching tips said...

What a great idea with this set. Great card. BTW I love your blog template. Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty.

Sabriena Satchwell said...

I LOVE this card!!! I am so sad this stamp set retired. I think I might have to CASE this card before I finally move it to my retired box!
Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty!

Sarah said...

Beautiful Card! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty!

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

what a great card! so clean!