Sunday, August 22, 2010

Pals Paper Arts Challenge #56

When I first saw this inspiration picture I was quite intimidated. There are so many elements going on here. But I decided to make my card in honor of the new "face" of Pals Paper Arts and so...the Lattice Embossing Folder for texture, the Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler and Gold for richness and depth, the beads for dimention, and the images to reflect more of the detail. The shoes and purse are adorned with a tiny rhinestone just for some "bling!" Thank you Pals Design Team for always challenging us to "design, create, and imagine!" And by the way, my little shoes and purse were "finds" at a local stamp convention, not SU products. Blessings and Joy!



Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Love the fashion elements in your card! Perfect for the challenge - thanks for joining us at Pals Paper Arts!

Ann Schach said...

Absolutely adorable shoes and purse, Tracey! This was quite the challenge. I think I spent about three days looking at the inspiration photo! lol You did an awesome job. I love the texture and the rich colors! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

Unknown said...

Even though they aren't SU! they sure are CUTE stamps! I love the colors you picked, great card:)

Shannon said...

Thanks Tracey! Following you from SC now.
www.stampinsentiments.com

Mary said...

I love that you used a handbag and shoes for this challenge. Your card is very pretty Tracey. :)

mary

Andrea said...

Following you from SC, Great cards!!

http://andreahook.blogspot.com/