Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Pinwheel Pizzaz for Paper Players


It's "anything goes" at the Paper Pl ayers challenge blog! So I will continue with my pinwheel obsession and offer my 3 pinwheel card! I love these happy little embellishments. This time I found some retired Razzleberry Lemonade DSP and made my pinwheels 2 inch squares to fit on the card. Little buttons, with a thin piece of cardstock in the center to look like thread, create a focal point and a scalloped circle punch in Melon Mambo sets them off. A strip of textured crushed curry and a sweet little sentiment popped up with a dimentional makes this card complete! Hope you are having a wonderful week! Blessings to you and thank you for stopping by!


Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah! SO cute, I just love the Razzleberry lemonade paper with this card, Tracey:)

Pat said...

This is so fun!!! I might have to case this.

Katherine said...

those pinwheels look great! tfs, I'm a new follower from SC, thx for stopping by my blog, too!

Debbie said...

Oh how cute!

I'm following you from S-C

I sure hope you have time to hop over and follow me.

thanks,
Debbie

www.bzstampr.blogspot.com

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

LOVE these colors and what a way use some retired DSP. So Cute! thanks for the nice comments too. Following by SC

Ann Schach said...

You are so good at making pinwheel cards! This is such a fun card! Thanks for joining The Paper Players this week!

jaydee said...

Tracey, this is a fabulous pinwheel card. Love the colors, too.
Thank you for joining the Paper Players
jaydee

Lesley said...

Great card Tracey! Love those pinwheels!!
Thank you for sharing with us this week at the Paper Players.
Smiles,
Lesley :)